Aloo Bhujia a crunchy aloo nibble produced using somewhat fiery potato and gram flour. This is a more advantageous other option to eating potato chips and is a staple piece of the snacks choice in any Indian family unit. Aloo Bhujia can be added to servings of mixed greens or Bhel to make the dish more top notch and enticing.
* Nutritional Values Per 100G :
1. Energy : 579 Kcal
2. Carbohydrate : 42.43 G
3. Sugar : 0.23 G
4. Total Fat : 42.31 G
5. Saturated Fatty Acids : 18.62 G
6. Monounsaturated Fatty Acids : 1
7. Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids : 3.72 G
8. Trans Fatty Acids : 0 G
9. Protein : 7.16 G
10. Fiber : 0.48 G
11. Cholesterol : Nil
* These Are Approximate Values.